Friday, December 28, 2012

First Post

For the longest time I have considered writing a blog. I have not done so because I am crazy busy. However, I realize this does have value. My intention is to help others to be conformed into the image of God, as I see to do the same. Someone said a great preacher must have the mind of a scholar, the wisdom of counselor, and the skin of a rhino. I am not sure I have any of these so be nice please as I seek to do the best I know how while seeking the Spirit's leading.

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to be a part of this study. Just the start of this first post has given me convictions with thoughts of changes needed for the New Year. Thank you for your ministry to all of us at FCC, you and your family are such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My prayer is this will be a blessing to many. To God be the glory in all things.

      Delete