Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Things I've learned or have been reinforced in the last 12 hours or so:

Things I've learned or have been reinforced in the last 12 hours or so:
1. Turns out if a bulldog eats diaper cream it will make them vomit a whole lot and then have diarrhea.
2. Not fun trying to get diaper cream out of carpet (I will try again later today)
3. When a baby vomits up a bottle of milk it is  hard to get out of carpet (I will try again later today)
4. When a beautiful bulldog gets sick it is hard to clean it out of carpet (I will try again later, and she is in the laundry room doing better)
5. Diaper rash is a bad thing
6. Sleep is a wonderful thing when you can get it (Karis is convinced I only need 4 hours, and those four hours do not have to be in a row)
7. It would be nice to know where my wallet is, it has so much in it I need. Perhaps the baby hid it, perhaps the dog hid it, perhaps I never made it home with it and some nice man or woman is enjoying spending my money? Who knows? Since my wife is in Las Vegas she needs the credit cards (for food not gambling and she is there for work) so I can't cancel them right now
8. My patience level has grown so very much. I have not lost my temper at all about any of this, such is life can't help it. Pray as if it is all up to God and work as if it is all up to me (thank Mr. Martin Luther).
9. I do not like when my wife has to be out of town for work and I will be very happy when she is back on Saturday.
10. It is easier to pray when you are near your wits end
11. In the whole scheme of things all is well. My child is healthy, my dog will survive, I have a house to clean,  even if someone were to spend my money it is just money (and its was God's money anyways, He just let me use it), I have a wife I love and miss when she is gone, I have a job (two jobs really) that I have a passion to do and I think I  have job security (though who ever knows these days), as far as I know there are only a few people upset with me at the moment, I have wonderful babysitters (Pam and Kenny) that will love and care for my baby today, and Nancy (my wonderful office manager) brought me Starbucks.

Yesterday's text were: February 12, 2013, Exodus 39:22–40:38, Matthew 26:14–35, Psalm 22:8–14, Proverbs 4:15–16
I had intended to work on these last night, but as you can see my plans did not work out. I hope to have some thoughts about today's texts later in the day. We shall see. Be blessed my friends. 

1 comment:

  1. We do love your baby!! Just like she was ours, but we'll gladly share with you and Crystal!
    Pam And Kenney

    ReplyDelete