Saturday, February 16, 2013

Some thoughts and two days texts




Time is not always plentiful enough for me to accomplish all I intend. On the bright side, Crystal got home last night (got her home about 2 AM). Hearing her and Karis play as I work is a beautiful sound. Right now Crystal is reading her a book (Mr. Brown) it has lots of sound effects, Karis likes that. I suspect if I used more sound effects and voices with my preaching people would like it too? 

As I waited on her last night (her flight was delayed) I waited in the airport and watched people greet one another as they got off the plane. Lots of flowers and balloons. It made me think about heaven. I can't wait to sit back and watch the reunions that will happen in heaven. It was be wonderful. 

Here is yesterday and today's texts.
February 15, 2013            Lev 7–8, Matt 27:1–25, Ps 23, Prov 4:23–24
February 16, 2013            Lev 9–10, Matt 27:26–44, Ps 24:1–4, Prov 4:25–27


No comments:

Post a Comment